This 2-bedroom/3.5-bath home has 3 porches — 2 of them overlooking Brasstown Creek — offering plenty of space to enjoy the beautiful views and fresh mountain air. There’s a trout stream just outside your door!
- RATES: $145 PEAK – $135 OFF PEAK /per night; Based on up to 4 persons
- EXTRA PERSONS: $10/per person /per night
- DAMAGE WAIVER: $55 Non Refundable
- CLEANING FEE: $135
- TAX: 13%
- MINIMUM: 2 night stay
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING!
- SEASONAL RATES APPLY: May 15th – Sept 5th , Oct 2nd – Nov 5th , Dec 21st – Jan 2nd
- OFF SEASON RATES APPLY: Nov 6th – Nov 18th , Nov 28th – Dec 21st, Jan 3rd – May 15th
- HOLIDAYS REQUIRE: 3 Night Minimum Stay
- Until confirmed, rates subject to change without notice
You will find rocking chairs and porch swings on 2 of the porches, along with additional seating by a chimney and stone firepit near the creek. While outside, be sure to notice the old stagecoach road that runs through the property near the creek. This road runs from Young Harris to Murphy, North Carolina, and was packed so tightly, no trees grow on this old road.
The home is well equipped with all of the cooking appliances you need to prepare your meals in the beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. You will find entertainment easy with a 42″ flat-screen television with dvd/vcr in the living room plus a television in each bedroom and one in the loft. Cable and internet as well as phone service are all included.
This home is conveniently located in Young Harris – only 10 minutes or less from Brasstown Valley Resort, The Ridges Resort and Marina, Lake Chatuge and Hiawassee. Crane Creek Vineyards is only about 6 minutes away, and there are many other areas of interest nearby. SLEEPS 6.
All properties are subject to our booking agreement terms. No unauthorized parties, underage drinking and/or controlled substances of any kind will be permitted. No refunds will be issued if you are asked to leave.
Exact location will be provided after booking.